Veen RSS Reader is a new generation rss feed reader. It’s a beautifully and uniquely designed windows 8 metro app.
It’s sleek and easy to use. It aims to provide its users with a distraction free reading experience.
It comes with multiple features,
including search feeds,
an offline mode that allows users to access content even when there is no internet connection,
and enhanced filtering options. A complete list of features can be found below.
Veen RSS Reader team is dedicated to providing a seamless reading experience. The team is working relentlessly (and without even stopping for a game of ping-pong) to add cool new features. It is focused on vigilantly resolving any issues as they are reported. If you find anything, please let us know, we will send you a smile.
Veen RSS Reader is a great app and you will love it. We promise.
- You must have a google reader account.
- If you are looking for app that doesn't require a google account see Veen Feed Reader
- We will keep supporting our app even after 1st july (the day google closes its google reader service)
- Sync with google-reader
- Browse by feeds or labels
- Mark feed as read/unread/star/unstar
- Search feeds
- Filter starred or unread feeds
- Mark all items as read at once
- Fast content parsing (extracting text article from feed) with just one click
- Read in offline mode
- Read-feeds are marked light in color for improved readability
- Links in articles are underlined with light color so that they don't take away from the reading experience
- Simple and common layout design for stress-free interaction
- Easy-to-use icons for distraction free reading
- Sleek User Interface for awesome usability
- Change font size as per your reading comfort
- Customize themes (day, night, or sepia)
- Dynamic layout that matches your screen size
- Snaps perfectly so that you can work on other apps simultaneously
- Works in all orientations